Saturday, June 10, 2006

Running update for 6/11

So today ends week two of light regular running before the official training schedule begins. I tried to take it a little easy this week since I already proved to myself that the first week of training will be no problem and I don't want to give my knees any more impact than they really need.

Tuesday - 2.75 miles park and neighborhood
Wednesday - 3.08 miles up to northwest highway
Saturday - 5.75 miles on the Eliza Furnace Trail in Pittsburgh

Total: 11.58 miles

4 Comments:

Blogger Full Metal Lunchbox said...

It was cool meeting you tonight. I like you, and not just for your cool phone.

See you on 7/23.

12:49 AM  
Blogger taylor said...

Actually, I like you only for your cool phone...just kidding!

Great to meet you. Good luck in your running...see you in July!

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck with the running. sounds like you have a great plan. I missed you all at the dinner (I followed the link from jayhawk's blog) so hope to see you in july.
And, since you are a vegan - you really need to check out Karyn's cooked - YUM!

4:11 PM  
Blogger Frank said...

nicole - I totally love Karyn's Cooked. And Chicago Diner...and Blind Faith :) But Karyn's is definitely a favorite! See you at the next beer meetup :)

everyone else - it was so great to meet you all! Good luck with your running and I'll see you all next month!

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home