Sunday, August 20, 2006

Running update for 8/20

So the running is definitely back on! That heel pain just magically disappeared last Sunday and all has been great since. I'm loving my new shoes (and learning to love the color) :) Today's 10 mile was nice and easy and relaxing. No pain at all, so I feel confident to keep going with training and get that mileage back up there! So it's 9 weeks until the marathon! I only need to double my longest run! ;)

Tuesday: 2 miles at the reservoir
Wednesday: 3.2 miles at the reservoir
Thursday: 5.0 miles at Nike's Run Hit Remix
Sunday: 10.0 miles at Moraine Hills State Park

Total: 20.2 miles (not so bad for coming off of an injury and taking it slow!)

1 Comments:

Blogger MNFirefly said...

Awesome job on the running this week. I am glad that the heel is feeling better.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home