Monday, September 11, 2006

update...

Sorry for the lack of updates! I've been running off and on these past two weeks, but haven't been sticking to plan. I had hurt my foot again a little bit and was taking it easy. The plan was to jump right back in yesterday with a 16 miler, but due to the rain and much work that had to be done, I never got to it. So tonight I went out for a nice 7.5 mile run at Lake Arlington. It's just wonderful to get out and get in a nice bit of mileage. This will be a busy week, but hopefully I can get in a few more longer runs before a 17 miler this weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger MNFirefly said...

I hope your foot feels better soon. Hoperfully the rain will go away by tommorow.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Full Metal Lunchbox said...

I think the recent rains (not to mention injuries) have thrown everyone off.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home