Friday, October 20, 2006

ready to run!!

I just finished up my final training run of the year...a nice little quick 2-miler at pace and more importantly at temperature. This was my final check that what I'm choosing to wear on Sunday won't turn me into a popsicle :) The final verdict, a long sleeve nike+ shirt and shorts with my special $9 Target track pants over them to start the race, probably coming off around mile 2 or 3 depending on the weather. Oh, and most importantly dri fit gloves and a headband/earwarmer. Good luck to everyone running!!! Maybe I'll run into some of you at the expo tonight!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Good luck!

2:29 PM  
Blogger MNFirefly said...

Good luck, Frank. You will ROCK!

4:48 PM  
Blogger Frank said...

Thanks!! It should be a good run! The only question now is...will it rain? weather.com says yes, accuweather says no...

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home