Sunday, December 27, 2009

Running update...

So I haven't been sitting on my butt for the past few months, I just haven't taken the time to update here. I've been training for a half marathon at Disney in January and just finished my 12 mile run this week! So now I'm all set! I'll be heading back to Chicago tomorrow for 9 days and then I'm back to Orlando to meet up with my friend Alison and run the Disney World Half Marathon! It should be awesome!!

As a quick update, races I've run this year:
Disney World Marathon (January)
Shamrock Shuffle 8k (March)
Bastille Day 5k (July)
Tower of Terror 13k (October)

I wish I could have run a few more, but it was a very busy year travel and work-wise. 2010 is looking to be a bit less hectic (maybe) :)

So this week's training runs included two in FL on the same route around my parents' development, an 11 mile and a 12 mile run.

Monday - 11 miles (9:55 pace)
Sunday - 12 miles (10:04 pace)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home